With this in mind, I am proposing a new hashtag where student affairs artists can share their work with one another; #SA_art. #SA_art will showcase the random works of art by our student affairs family and help us connect with others who share our passions.
Art | Music | Culinary | Poetry | Writing | Design | Songs | Dance
So please, if you do creative works, please share them with one another using #SA_art.
My FriendsThese people are far more talented than I. These are some of my colleagues who are artists that I want to recognize:
- John Sauter has been known to carry a notebook with little sketches he does throughout the day. Often many of these have a Star Wars focus!
- Kimberly White has been called the queen of sorority girl crafts! I am not sure what this means, but I hear she is really creative!
- Sara Ackerson creates some wonderful imagery with her photography. Some are comical, others are serene, and some are just plain beautiful!
- Craig Bidiman does amazing paintings, voice acting, and spoken word art. You can even commission him to work on projects for you or your office!
- Sarah Maddox knits, does photography, and a bunch of other crafts!
My own hobby is taking photos. I am not trained, nor do I even bother to read the book. I just figure things out and make some guesses about what I hope will work. In the end I often find some perspectives I enjoy. Filter-free, edit-free, auto-free photography. Enjoy!
|Photos hanging on my wall in the office.|